Target Refresh & Renewal Beauty Boxes for Her ($7 ea) Sold Out
Cost: $7 each (one-time charge)- Free Shipping
What is the Target Beauty Box?
Get full and deluxe samples and just pay $5-$10! Target has upped their beauty brand game so expect the best! Brands such as Curls, Olay, SheaMoisture, and Gillette have been featured in this box which varies every quarter!
Target came out with two 2016 beauty boxes! Renewal and Refresh were our choices and they seemed too good to be true with a $30 value each!
- Caress Love Forever Body Wash
- ATTITUDE 2-in-1 Shampoo
- Laneige BB Cushion
- Scrunci No-Slip Grip Braided Headwrap
- Degree Women Fresh Energy Dry Spray
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer
- ATTITUDE Volume & Shine Shampoo
- Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara
- Hada Labo Tokyo Anti-Aging Facial Mask
- Hada Labo Tokyo Anti-Aging Facial Mask (1 mask) $3.19,
- Degree Women Fresh Energy Dry Spray (Full Size) $6.76
- Scrunci No-Slip Grip Braided Headwrap (1 band), $5.88
- Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara (Full Size) $8.99
The rise of the mask is upon us…lol… ok, so I’m a bit theatrical at times, but seriously these masks are everywhere! The concept is simple and quite easy for everyone to understand…yes, even men! Open package -> apply to face -> relax for 20 min -> enjoy the benefits! Pretty simple indeed!
Getting full size Degree deodorant is a definite plus since this stuff costs the price of the box! For me, as soon as I saw this I scooped this box up and considered everything else an added bonus buy!
- Laneige BB Cushion (Trio of four shades plus sponge)
- Caress Love Forever Body Wash (Travel Size) $1
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer (Travel Size) $1
- ATTITUDE Volume & Shine Shampoo (Sample)
- ATTITUDE 2-in-1 Shampoo (Sample)
I love Caress Body Wash… the stuff actually does linger on your body but it also dries my skin in the winter. I love this stuff though and the travel size is definitely convenient! There has been a lot of advertisements going on around the in-shower lotions so it was nice to see the lotion that you use right out of the shower instead! Works pretty swell!
The Laneige BB Cushion was a nice surprise but it looked better than it performed. The purpose was to show a BB formula that provided coverage but the sample was packaged better than the product performed. Although it could be because the small sponge applicator was just too small to use or because there was barely any BB on the sponge to begin with….who really knows?
The showcase of the product was nice, but I tossed the sponge applicator and just used the soaked sponge BB Cushion itself to slosh the formula on my face. It worked well but I’m not convinced that the formula was the right shade but it worked well as a moisturizing primer under my Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation!
The boxes sell out extremely fast so if you haven’t already, follow my blog to get an update when they come out with their next box!