Subscription Box Cost:
- $10 per month and earn points for reviews to use in the Birchbox Shop and/or Upgrade to $20 more for two Full Sized Products each month!
- Get the Korean Beauty Box as the first box of your women’s monthly or yearly subscription with code KBEAUTY16 by 1/24/16.
- New Subscribers use code LOVEGWS to get Free Gift w/ subscription Love Balm – Rose Jurlique ($10.00 value) (Expires 1/24/16)
For January, I chose the Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner (Full Size) for my Sample Choice!
What is Sample Choice?
Sample Choice has been around for a while now, which allows you to choose one of your samples or select the guest/special curated box. If you’d rather not choose a sample, then they will still curate a box for you based on your beauty profile.
Birchbox Aces (those who have earned at least 500 points within a year) automatically get early access to sample choice but you can refer someone before the 20th to get your early access, which the email to pick your selections will be a day before everyone else!
For the January (2016), subscribers were able to select Four Great Options:
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner ( full size)
- TONYMOLY Delight
- IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer
- OR the the K-Beauty Featured Box
Let’s take a look at my box review for January 2016!
Included within each subscription box is a list of the full sized product costs (card above), the theme, partner, and uses of each product included in your box! This month subscribers received bonus stickers! Included:
ciate Mini Paint Pot (in True Blue) $4.50
Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner ( full size) $16
Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate (24-Hour Miracle Cream) sample
Just the liner itself was worth the box this month! Woohoo!
My Daughter Fragrances Always Loved (sample)
Whish Almond Body Butter (0.75 fl oz – travel size) $3.60
I’m not a fan of the fragrance, but the almond body butter is soooo dreamy! One of my many favorite scents. I always found it funny that pure almond oil has no scent and that almond scents are normally stapled after the scent of amaretto. Yum!
All in all, I think this was a pretty swell month! The value was there and the selection. The liner works extremely well but I’ll stick with my Stila liner since it has proven longevity and this Eyeko liner smears/melts after extended wear. I do wish Stila comes out with a fat version of their number one customer fave liner!
What do you think about this months Birchbox?