Julep: Ready to Post DIY Valentine Nail Design Inspiration + 20% off Coupon!!
Cost: $24.99 per month ($19.99 per month if you prepay for a 3 month subscription)
- Use code XOXOXO to save 50% off your first month of Julep
- Use code LETSGET20 to save 20% off the Valentine’s Day Inspiration Polishes
What is Julep?
Julep Maven gives you exclusive access to hand-pick trendsetting new nail colors, cult faves and cutting-edge beauty products based on your beauty profile. If you are a Nail Addict you will adore the top niche brand Julep and the Monthly Subscription Box Julep Maven.
Each month Julep releases a new collection, and you can decide which collection you want, you can upgrade/add-on to the collection, or you can skip (Julep recently changed their skip policy, so you have to earn a skip for every 6 months).
- Receive a fully customizable box of limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations each month
- $40+ of full-size products in every box for just $24.99 per month
- Free shipping and 20% off on julep.com all month long
VALENTINE’S DAY DIY NAIL INSPIRATION FROM JULEP
Are you feeling the winter blues? Brighten up your day with one of these super-cute nail looks from Julep. These looks are perfect for Valentine’s Day and will be sure sweeten your week. The nail designs below all use the same three Julep polishes and the Julep Plie Wand Creativity Kit. Save 20% off at Julep.com and score this nail art kit and any of these polishes with code LETSGET20. Remember to extend the life of your lovely new manicure with top coat!
1. Mini hearts: Use two coats of Florence, a classic camel crème polish. Let dry, then use a toothpick or the dotting tool in the Creativity Kit to make the heart with Shawn, a poppy pink polish. First make two dots, then add the bottom triangle of the heart.
2. Dots with Naked Nail: Start with a clear base coat. Create the naked naked look by cutting out a V-shape out of scotch tape and sticking it on your nail. Use Shawn, our poppy polish, to fill in around the nail around the tape. Let dry, then use the Creativity Kit dotting tool or a toothpick to make white dots using Brigitte.
3. French Stripes: Apply two coats of Brigitte, a white crème polish, to all nails and let dry. Then, using the striping tool in the Creativity Kit or a toothpick to add your stripes. I always use scotch tape to help make guidelines for my lines, or else they often get squiggly!
4. Heart Accent Nail: On four nails, use two coats of Shawn, a poppy crème polish. Apply two coats of Brigitte, a white crème polish, to your accent nail. Let dry. Then, with a tooth pick or Creativity Kit add the heart on white nail, starting with two dots and then filling in the rest of the heart.
Are you a polish lover? Then you should try the Julep beauty box! You can get a box of gorgeous and good-for-you beauty, skin, or nail products delivered to your door every month. Get your Valentine’s Day beauty box today, featuring the poppy polish used in these nail looks, for 50% off! Join today! Use code XOXOXO to get 50% off your first box.
What did you think about the Julep DIY Valentine’s Day nails?